Friday, October 23, 2009

journal 11

I have made a research of deforestation from the Wikipedia. There are many aspects relating to this topic such as: environments problem, economic impact, causes or controlling of deforestation. But I prefer ways of controlling deforestation. I want to know about how people are doing to prevent deforestation and what is the result. Solving this problem is not easy, and it takes lots of time because it depends on many things such as: effect, people or policy. However, preventing deforestation is really necessary due to the benefit of forest. Consequently, it must be a must. Governments all over the world pay much attention to this problem. They also invest money and human resource for plantation, forest management and farming. Let's look at what they are doing, and how they do it. My question topic is : what is the best way of controlling deforestation?

No comments:

Post a Comment