I am just wondering how" if animals could talk" could be a journal 6? It is not silly,but it is funny and I laughed a lot when I first read this journal. However, truly speaking it is so interesting and fantastic if animals could talk.
I love pets so much, especially the dogs. Yet, it is not easy to take care of one dog in the US. I just imagine that if one day my dog could talk with me, he would be regarded as one of my best friends provided that he were just be able to talk with me. Every morning, when I wake up, I would ask my lovely dog that "did you sleep well last night" and gave a sweetie kiss on his chin. Then we would happily enjoy breakfast for about 45 mins. Although this dog could speak, he still had to stay at home and look after our house carefully. I would not leave home for work without a request to my beloved dog that" be obedient at home, I will be back soon". Pets are like babies, they need to be fed, and looked after. So it is not simple to have a dog, but what you receive from this funny and lovely dogs are much more which will fades away your tiredness, and loneliness. If you live alone, without your family and friends, when you be back home in the evening and there is a dog waiting for you at the doorsteps, how will you feel? warm and happy? More impressively, this one could talk and of course I would ask him " anybody reach our house and take something out today?"
General speaking, I would talk with my dog the whole day if he could speak, even the simple or small thing. I would love him as much as I will love my future baby.
#16 - Confucius Quote
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment